I am such a sucker for these things. I really love to do them because I think you can get to know someone really well through them. This one has been circulating through pretty much all the blogs I read and it’s been sort of a tag you’re it survey. But since hardly anyone reads my blog except 20 people I am just going to do it for fun. STSL’s Courtney opened it up for everyone! I figured this was my chance to annoy you with another survey!
Here’s how it works:
- List 11 random things about myself
- Answer the 11 questions Courtney asked me
- Come up with 11 questions to ask other bloggers
- Tag 11 other bloggers to do this next (I don’t know 11 bloggers to tag so I guess I will just pick the two I know that follow me. 😉 Aren’t you so excited Liz and Laura?!)
1. I cannot stand clutter. Literally if something doesn’t have a use or a place it bothers me. I can’t stand knick knacks. I want to throw them at walls whenever anyone buys them for me. Instead I regift because taking out my anger on defenseless glass vases and such would be cruel… And my vacuum would hate me.
2. I hate carbonation and sand. Something about textures can really freak me out, which is why I can’t eat squishy blueberries. But honestly carbonation always makes me feel like my head is going to blow up and sand always makes me uncomfortable. Then it gets stuck and never comes off.
3. I am obsessed with the beach. Doesn’t make any sense after what I told you in number 2, right? Haha, I don’t know how to explain it. I especially love taking long drives by the beach to clear my head whenever something is stressing me out or I just need time to think. I think it’s the number one way to relieve stress. 🙂
4. I own almost every single Mary Kate & Ashley movie ever made. I was obsessed with them when I was younger and basically wanted to do everything in my power to be just like them. So in order to do that I watched every movie and then would act like them for a week at a time. No wonder my Mom thought I was such an odd little child. Love you Mom!
5. I have a problem completing things. I hate endings. So often times I won’t finish a project or a book because I don’t want them to end. I like not always knowing how things are going to turn out. I like having the characters in the book not have to have an ending. I know that seems really weird. Sometimes I walk out of movies before the ending so that I can just think of all the different ways something can end.
6. I know way too much about cars and motorcycle for any normal female. It’s why most of my friends call me a boy. 😉 I promise I am a girl that just grew up around all of it. So if you ever have a car or motorcycle question, I’m the gal for the job. Especially when it comes to buying new ones.
7. I am incredibly opinionated. I literally have an opinion for everything. This can be a semi-annoying trait haha. This also makes it so I can talk about anything, anytime, anywhere, for long periods of time. I am such a gem, I know.
8. I cannot ask for help. I literally have the inability. I would sooner carry a couch up 6 flights of stairs myself than ask for help. It’s the weirdest little quality ever. I’ll never know why I am like that.
9. I could spend hours in a grocery store doing grocery shopping if someone let me. I read every single ingredient in foods. I check out all the nutritional information. I plan meals in there if I see something good. Sometimes I just walk around aimlessly just thinking. I am that much of a freak that I am in love with the grocery store. I also like really big grocery stores like Wegman’s. I’ve never been to a Whole Foods or a Trader Joe’s since there are none even remotely close around me, but something tells me I would end up vacationing in there. I love seeing new and interesting healthy food items and can be known to stay way too long in the organic section just reading stuff.
10. I break out into song a lot when I talk sometimes and make weird noises around my apartment. Have you guys ever watched a Jenna Marbles youtube video? When she sings or makes weird noises to her dogs… That’s me haha. My roommate does the same thing. I’m sure that’s why we got a fake noise complaint one time.
11. I have an obsession with searching for new recipes. I. Love. It. Any healthy recipes, I will scour through for hours. I read nutritional studies and articles all the time because I am the biggest nerd in the world. I think I made the biggest mistake in college changing from a nutrition major to a psychology major. I really liked the nutrition stuff, I just hated the fact that you had to take all of these science classes. In hindsight I wouldn’t have changed my major again.
A New Set of Questions
- Are you a morning person or a night owl? Night owl all the way. I have such a hard time sleeping at night and that is normally when I get most of my posts typed out if I am going to have a busy day or write grocery lists or do all the homework I didn’t get to all day. 😉
- What’s the one piece of clothing you can’t live without? Leggings. I cannot live without my leggings. I know some people say that they aren’t pants. Well I wear them almost every day as pants and I just love them. 🙂
- What is your biggest pet peeve? Slow drivers. I have the worst road rage sometimes haha. It’s so unattractive. I have no patience.
- Gum or mints? Gum all the way. Although, I don’t chew it anymore because aspartame makes me sick. So if anyone knows of a gum that doesn’t use aspartame let me know!
- Favorite dessert? Oh. God. This is so hard. Frozen yogurt is somewhere near the top. I also love creme brulee… And omg anything with peanut butter and chocolate.
- Do you have tattoos or piercings? I have one tattoo and 7 piercings. That sounds like a lot. I have three piercings in each ear and a nose stud. My tattoo is on my wrist and it says love. I got it for the To Write Love On Her Arms foundation because I know a lot people in my life that I care about that have struggled with issues of depression and suicide. I got it for them.
- Do you believe in ghosts and/or the afterlife? Nope, I actually have this thing where I can’t even stand talking about the after life because I don’t see the point. I’m a big believer in what we have is now.
- What’s your worst habit? My temper when I am driving. I will literally yell at cars if they are not doing what I want them to be doing haha.
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live? Italy, England, or Australia.
- What is one thing you miss about being a kid? Not having to know what I am doing with the rest of my life. It was such a carefree time. Graduating college in a terrible job market with no direction is such a stressful thing haha.
- If you had to change your name, what would it be? Anna or Peyton. I love both of those names. Maybe Addison. I don’t know that I look like any of those names however.
Here are my questions to Liz and Laura, you can answer them too in the comment section if you want!
1. What is your favorite food?
2. What is your dream job?
3. Who is your celebrity crush?
4. What is the one thing you love most about living healthy?
5. Favorite TV show?
6. Favorite exercise?
7. What’s the best food your family makes?
8. One of your most embarrassing moments…
9. Facebook or Twitter?
10. Favorite recipe?
11. What made you want to start living healthy, if you are currently doing it? If not, what’s stopping you?